[AT] AT Digest, Vol 66, Issue 3

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 18:38:29 PDT 2009

Farmer   the one thing those  big  space hogs  do  that    ATIS  does
not....     THEY DONT  ASK  WHAT  THEY CAN DO    THEY JUST  DO  IT!...   its  an
attitude of  I DONT care what  you want  I  want what I want.

Gene's  asked  and done what  he's been  expected  to do
 like  we all should  and    those  other   UNGRATEFULS!   ( ya  I said
it)      who  if they dont get what they  want  'WILL NOT BE BACK!"
you have heard  it from them havn't you?

In a message dated 8/3/2009 12:06:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,