[AT] : OT : problems with rv ac portland coming soon .

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 18:28:57 PDT 2009

I   do not think the problem is in the   GEN or  the  AC   its with the
Carberation  of your  motor...    its actually taking  ALL  the power  your
engine  puts out   at that  start up  instant   (we have this problem with
our  Generac unit  )     we have to play with the  chock and    needle valves
 to get it to pull   some loads.. its a  4500watt  unit..   and  the  AC
on our  camper  does that same thing   if we are not  careful...    heck this
spring  the   deisel fuel  pump  killed it on start up 2 times..  :)

In a message dated 8/3/2009 12:06:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
: [AT]  OT : problems with rv ac portland coming soon  .

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)