[AT] Tractor race for Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:35:50 PDT 2009

I think we should have a big race at Portland. A bunch of pre-1950
Farmall's against a bunch of pre-1950 John Deere's. They can be any
weight. The first rule though is that all participants will have to
remove two spark plug wires...
-
OK, now that I got your attention, does anyone know what the
on-grounds butt-buggy policy is likely to be? I was quite surprised
last year when they tried kind of throwing the door open. Has anyone
heard of any changes in handicap golf cart use policy?
Diana has been having some knee problems. She got the papers from her
doctor and went to the DMV and got the thingys to hang from the inside
mirrors of the van and trucks. She doesn't use the hangers unless she
just has to but when problems flare up she can't be on her feet much.
Day long events can be hard on her. Are they going to object to our
older golf cart being a three wheeler instead of 4? I guess I could
always find a place to bolt another wheel on to it,  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"