[AT] Spam> Re: Compact tractor with loader

Willie & Debbie Boggs debnwillie at msn.com
Thu Apr 9 16:28:43 PDT 2009

Somewhere on the internet I read that these are built in China and that they
are marketed under several brand names.
They're supposedly fairly reliable but I was skittish about parts and
service support.

In the end I bought a Kubota L39 as it compared favorably to a JD 110. It
even has a "Made in USA" tag on it. I learned later that that that really
means assembled in USA. Anyway, dealer support for me is  great.