[AT] Compact tractor with loader

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Apr 9 10:25:17 PDT 2009

In 2004 I looked around and finally bought a New Holland Boomer 40hp
w/loader for a tad over $20k. It had, I believe, a 200hr/4yr warranty.

For a very brief moment I even considered a Northern Tools NorTrack tractor.
I discovered those tractors came with a "Free" 6-month warranty. And, I
would be my own service department.  It was cheaper by a few thousand.

Does anyone own a NorTrack?  Do they hold up?

Dick