[Steam-engine] Buffalo injectors

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 06:19:19 PDT 2009

Richard, I am not familiar with horizontal injectors.  I mostly see vertically mounted automatic injectors like those built by Penberthy, Chicago, or U.S.  It sounds like you are dealing with a locomotive application which often uses a different style of feedwater injector.  If no one here can help you you might check some groups that focus more on locomotive steam.  As always, keep your eye on Ebay because you never know what will be offered for sale there.
P.S.  Please keep us informed on your progress.  I really enjoy following projects like this as they progress.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN