[AT] Now grease in unit

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:57:35 PDT 2009

THE Bentonite is good to use for sand molds when pouring alumnium castings.
Helps to hold the sand and fireclay, also gives a smoother finish to the
molds. Now I want to cast some iron see how that turns out.
Anyone that has done the iron, and have a tip or warnings of any kind. I
would be interested in any INFO that you do not care to share.

K Mosier
Eddyville, KY