[AT] Farmer, your email/phone no.

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 2 07:12:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for speaking up on this, Mark.  I asked myself the same thing when the original post came by.  There are some design modifications in the gearbox of the Horse that causes a bit of a problem in finding replacement parts, but to my knowledge the parts are actually still available.  The problem is finding the right IPL with the right part numbers.  When I was working for a local dealer, we had to contact a second dealership that had "seniority" over us.  He had been a Troy-Bilt dealer about 20 or 25 years LONGER than we had been and he had the old paper IPL's with the old part numbers on it for reference.

Larry