[AT] Farmer, your email/phone no.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:52:12 PDT 2009

Herb, I'm obviously not Farmer but I've got a 6' Woods brush cutter that
lost the seal in the output shaft.  I haven't had a chance to fix it and
needed to run it.  I filled it with gun grease.  After an hour or so of
running it I noticed that it is slinging most of the grease away from the
gear set.  That worried me because the grease didn't seem to flow back to
the gears fast enough.  However, I've been keeping a close watch on it
since.  I'll run it a while, take the cover off of the gear box and the
gears are cool.  No sign of them heating up or wearing.

Charlie