[AT] Spam> FYI: Antique Tractors: A Real Investment Vehicle

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:23:34 PDT 2008

Our central bank kept rising the interest every three months or so.
The interest I pay in my company are 9.5% at least there's not much
left, puh. our homeloan is some 7.5% and our property still is and
will continue to be for a long time not overloaned so the bank really
has their safety. Last time they raised the interest noone understood
why, then the explanation came, their inflation numbers were wrong,
but since they can't do wrong that hadn't really made any
difference???

Mattias in a hurry