[AT] Spam> FYI: Antique Tractors: A Real Investment Vehicle

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Sep 25 08:03:47 PDT 2008

Mattias---you could probably find someone that would sell you some of their
debts for Dollars, If I had some I would sell you mine. The only debt I now
have in dollars that is, Is to my country the United States of America for
keeping me safe.

Sorry

H. L.

On 9/25/2008 9:18:09 AM, Mattias Kessén (davidbrown950 at gmail.com) wrote: > Chuck, I wish I could. I also wish my debts were in dollars -) > > Mattias > > 2008/9/25 Chuck Saunders <gooberdog at gmail.com>: > > I heard that this morning and have never felt richer. Must be Mattias > buying > > up all of our iron. ) > > Chuck Saunders