[AT] Some ads from the 9/20 Lancaster Farming-Super A/100/130Fast Hitch

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 21 07:46:17 PDT 2008

The SA/100/130/140 came with a 1-pt Fast Hitch or a standard drawbar hitch
(bolt-on implements). I've owned a few and I have the factory literature for
all of them. I've never seen anything in 2-point for this family of tractors
and all the 2-point equipment IH made would be too heavy for a tractor of
this size. There quite a few SA/100/130/140 around, especially in the South,
with aftermarket 3-point hitches. Right now I am in dire need of a
single-point Fast Hitch tandem disc harrow for my 140. I have the
burnt/melted/bent remains of what was a really nice one that was destroyed
when my barn burned last year in March. I've had a few leads on some but
none that turned out to be the correct style-most were single discs like the
Fast-Hitch Cubs used. I'm willing to travel if anyone knows where one is for
sale.
Mark Greer