[AT] Some ads from the 9/20 Lancaster Farming-Super A/100/130 Fast Hitch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 21 07:36:58 PDT 2008

I think that was the reason for my comment. I have only owned one
tractor in that series, a 140, and it didn't have a rear lift (only a
loader and a mid mount mower). So I was going by "the books", not
personal observation.

Does that mean that the Cub and A/100 series can share the same Fast
Hitch implements?

Mike