[AT] test - Hanna and Fran

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Sep 6 09:06:23 PDT 2008

The Saturday after Fran hit Raleigh we went to my BIL's house to help
with the clean up.  All you could hear all over Raleigh was the sound of
chainsaws.
With us, the in laws and his dad helping him and my SIL we managed to
get things in reasonable shape and he got the roof covered with a tarp
to prevent further water damage.  The roof was repaired about 9 months
later (waiting on someone to do the work).  He finally used the last of
the wood pile last winter.  I had tickets fro the NC State football game
that Sat - we missed it of course.

David
NW NC