[AT] was battery disconnect source needed, farm income.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 28 04:06:32 PDT 2008

I just finished getting 3 years of back taxes done.  I have been behind,
and when you get that far behind, You just get behinder and behinder.
My tax lady used to work for the IRS, she said they are really taking a
close look at farms right now.   Probably because the rich and affluent
are hiding a lot of income there...   I had to cut back on a lot of
expenses that were farm related, but just not included to not have such
a loss...  It has taken me about 20 years to learn that we never made a
profit on the farm.  Here in OK, you have to be in cattle and have some
oil or gas income to make it pay..  I raise sheep and hat.  This is
cattle country and there is so much hay around here this year, you have
trouble giving it away.

Situation Normal All Fouled Up--SNAFU

Cecil in oKla