[AT] Another OT computer related but could be tractor friendly

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Oct 24 15:41:57 PDT 2008

from looking at the tutorials, it looks like a powerful program.  I need
something to use for site layouts instead of the old drafting stuff.  I
don't have the room anymore for a drafting board.  I have been looking
at a lot of programs and wasted a lot of time trying to run autocad.  I
have an old version of autocad.  perhaps I could upgrade it, but the
learning curve is so long, I just cannot justify it.  I am taking a
website development course at the local vo-tech to be able to set up a
means to sell my engineering services, antique cars and trucks and
tractors and parts.  All I need is one more learning situation....

Cecil in OKla