[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:10:19 PDT 2008

My Echo is a 300 SME ??  I know it is a 30 cc model. I had 1200 ft of ditch
bank, ranging from 6ft high to 15 ft high. I did it at least twice a year
(Oh was I younger haha).  I wore one steel 'grass' blade down 1/2 inch on
each prong. That takes a lot of grass, honey suckle, and brush.  A tank of
gas lasted 45 min and it was break time.
Oh they rebuilt my carb, and tuned for $52 including tax. I am NOT a carb
person.

Paul - IN