[AT] OT Chainsaw recommendations?

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 17 11:33:30 PDT 2008

My neighbor at the time brought home a brand new 1954 Chevy Bell Air and
parked it next to a 1953 Chevy. He gave the old one's hub cap a snap and
then the new one the same. The '53 cap made a solid "thunk", the newer more
modern design, still used, went "tink". He said, "They sure don't make
things like they used to".
Skip