[Farmall] IH 400 LP Production Numbers

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 13 18:04:14 PDT 2008

Gordon, I used to have one.  There were pretty popular in Texas.  It was serial number 13909.  Purchased it somewhat sad looking shape in 1996 for $300 (needed sheet metal, post holding the steering column broken--probably upset).  Had it 8 years and probably put $1,400 into it and a bunch of time and sold it for $1,700.  Both buyer and I were happy.  He wanted the higher compression head to use it for a pulling tractor.  Now if you are looking in northern Minnesota, they are probably hard to find.  But then snow blows are rare in southern Texas, but does not mean snow blows are rare in general.

Larry