[AT] While we're on the subject of generators

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:23:03 PDT 2008

My $ .02

1) grounding out the circuit the neutral is carrying current for.

 It seems it is not a circuit unless it is tied to ground, Charlie.
Without the completion of the ground we just have some current hanging
around in a wire with no place to go much like the bird sitting on the
hot line.  Also like a plug wire on a WD-45 that is just dangling in the air.

Charlie V.