[AJD] It runs!

Tim Stangeland tstang at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 19:44:30 PDT 2008

Chris,
      cheers to you for saving this one from the parts heap.
   These kinds of stories are the most interesting of anything on this list in my opinion. Each tractor resurrected from the dead has it's own unique adventure to experience. Nothing more exciting than bring to life a machine that long ago was given up on and had out lived it's usefulness or previous owner.
   Keep up the great work Chris and please share your adventures.
         Tim S.