[AT] Fw: chainsaw ramblings part 2

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 17:23:33 PDT 2008

Charley - thanks for relyaing the post.  This Spring I was really tempted to
get one of the carbide chains for the MS260, but the price just stops me
when I think that I could buy 5 new steel blades for about the same price.
When I cut through the winter I often have to go back in the spring to
finish the stumps to ground level and this is really hard on the chains.
Maybe some day I'll just do it anyway, but I am getting repititve stress
syndrome from sawing and had to really back off in the late spring - I
limited myself to about a half hour 3 times a week.  I can go for several
hours now, but try not to do it every day.
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST
Simplicity 7116H