[AT] Fw: Chainsaw - 2 years without shrpening?

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:42:56 PDT 2008

Frank I am just an old country girl but I know enough to know if you saw
wood for winter to heat your house and use the saw three or 4 days with out
sharpening the chain or changing it someone is going to be getting cold.
Some of these guys must be cutting wood for sport or pleasure.Or just keep a
saw for a conversation piece.
Irma
Western, KY