[Ford-ferguson] oil filter for to30

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 21:35:37 PDT 2008

For what it is worth, I've used 10-40 in most of my tractors year
around (includes a TO-35 which uses a NAPA 1010 filter).  Pennzoil or
Castrol are my favorites but have also used Valvoline and Havoline at
times.  I haven't used semi synthetic assuming it was not worth the
extra cost.  On the other hand, my tractors are "hobby" tractors and
don't get worked too hard.  And it doesn't get overly cold in central
California.

Bob Holtzer