[Farmall] Couple more newbie questions

Mark Weinheimer mrw601 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:51:17 PDT 2008

Buying an old New Idea trip type loader for my H was one of my best
purchases ever.  I've loaded lots of spreader loads of compost, unloaded and
loaded lots of auction treasures, moved gravel and dirt all over the place,
pulled the motor out of my pickup, and developped bigger arms trying to
steer the tractor.  The belly pump on my old H ran it fine, but it's more
easier and more stable on the Super H with a wide front and live
hydraulics.  I'd spring for the over-running clutch on a mower that size.
-Mark