[AT] possibly OT scrap prices---Wally gas

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 1 19:07:44 PDT 2008

Not to start a bad fuel argument but back when gas was cheap at $1.75, I
wouldn't use Wally world gas here. I knew several folks (including myself)
that wouldn't buy it because it gave really poor performance and mileage.

 Don't know if the lack of fuel in your area has anything to do with the
shortage here--they reported 80% of the stations in Charlotte were out
yesterday. Supposedly we'll have plenty of fuel in the next couple weeks.

John