[AT] RRe: possibly OT scrap prices

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 18:56:29 PDT 2008

some of the grain bins  we use to use  fell  down this  summer  and the owner
contracted with  a neighbor to  cut and  haul them off---    it took him 6wks
 from time of contract  till time of  cutting   ( hauled  first week of
august)   price had dropped 1/2 at our scrap  yard...     and now  that  the Banks
are   in  hurt---  our  grain prices  are hurting--and now you  tell me my
scrap's not worth anything LOL   shame  they  stole that  plow  2 wks ago---
yes  got robbed again!!!!!!   UUUUGH !!!

In a message dated 10/1/2008 12:01:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,