[AT] Looking for a 26' disk blade?

bealke at airmail.net bealke at airmail.net
Wed Oct 1 12:23:52 PDT 2008

	Y'all,

	Looks like small mfgs still make the plows.  Maybe you could adapt
one
 of their blades from one of these to work:
 http://www.monroetufline.com/products/discplows-series.htm [1]

	I noticed while looking for new disk plow manufacturers, that one of
 them in China also makes a tractor with a 720 RPM PTO speed.  Sounds
 like a strange spec to me, as is is such a small change from 540 rpm
 that it does not seem worth the trouble to be just a little
different.  Maybe
 they want to limit sales of existing tools from other countries for
 use with their own new standard.  Or maybe its a typo.  The tractor
looks kind of
 familiar too - like maybe I have seen in in a tractor ad here under
 different name. Wonder if Chinese manufacturers are held to a
minimum
 length of years that parts must be available?

http://cnycjwgroup.en.alibaba.com/product/200263284/201761690/Tractor/4_wheel_tractor.html
[2]
 Chuck Bealke
Msg sent via Internet America Webmail - www.internetamerica.com