[Farmall] O-12 parts

Mark Peters mspeters at tds.net
Wed Nov 26 14:32:29 PST 2008

Hi Karl,    One thing to keep in mind with any type of sand casting is the need for draft and ,no ,I`m not talking about having a beer! Patterns are typically built with about 1 degree draft so that the sand mold can be drawn off from the pattern or vice versa. So a guy has to be a little careful to not have backdraft on your pattern or you wont get it out of the mold cleanly. Mark
  Been awhile since I`ve been called Sneaky. Didn`t think anyone on here remembered  me  being called that other than Mike and Guy! It`s good to be on here again.