[AT] Ford / Ferguson Sherman transmission?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:50:05 PST 2008

Roy,

Check out this link.  The ones I use are the older solid orange models, and they work well. You can take them inside when not in use so they are always dry when you want to use them.  Beyond this, you could go to Wally World or Dick's Sporting Goods and buy a Hot Seat.

Charlie V.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_10551_10001_34105_______14345|14397|26826|34105?listingPage=true&Special=false

Tiny url:

        http://tiny.cc/tEL8k