[Farmall] O-12 parts

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Tue Nov 25 07:21:10 PST 2008

Karl,
I've had Titan parts made by Cattail Foundary here in PA.  They have a great
reputation but they are Amish so I don't know how it will be to work with
them from California.  I was able to drive there and talk with them
directly.  Here is a link which tells a little about them.

 http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5476

Lane