[AT] Horrible harvesting conditions.

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Nov 24 18:18:29 PST 2008

Not quite harvesting on the scale you guys are talking about, but 30-some
years ago my brothers and I were picking corn by hand on day like today
(late November, cold, gray, windy) and pitching the ears into the two-wheel
wagon behind Dad's 48 Case.  Those were some long rows.  Our "conditions"
honestly weren't all that bad but they must have been pretty rough for my
dad, who was just trying to get the job done with a crew that wasn't worth a
damn. :-)

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net