[AT] Windbreaker out of storage

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 17:37:40 PST 2008

I have  one   its  neither  of the brands  mentioned---  I tried last winter
to get some parts for it and  the  company (they still exist--and has a
webspace, email and all)    wouldn't answer  my emails to their parts department.

I use it every winter on a 1655 oliver Diesel  to put out hay and move  it
at times 5miles one way...  I built added windows on the sides  and  had to
make  supports to hold it up and and even   ON.    It has very very bad
visibility      I have used this at contraption when  the temperature was   in the
lower teens.   BUT  I  still suffered  LOL!
I just turned 47 last week and  am hunting a  cab of anykind for  this work
now...  LOL

In a message dated 11/24/2008 12:18:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,