[AT] Fly nets

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:42:22 PST 2008

Steve a friend of mine did that years ago before there were inversion
tables.  He had a balcony overlooking his family room.  He hooked an
electric boat winch up to it.  He had a couple of ankle cuffs attached to a
single tree so to speak.  He'd hook himself up, lay on the floor and with
the remote winch control in his hand hoist himself up until he was hanging
above the floor.  It worked.  He had terrible back problems and it helped
him a lot.

Charlie