[AT] Fly nets

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Nov 24 11:37:11 PST 2008

CEE VILL wrote:
> The bad news, Charlie, is I am taking no medicine for pain except
> aspirin or Tylenol.  All of the stronger stuff out there messes my
> stomach up, and I have enough problems already, so living with the
> pain.  It keeps my groaner working good.  Ohhhh, that hurts, etc.
> Another test this week.  If it turns out to be from the hip, rather
> than sciatic nerve, I guess I will be going for an aftermarket hip.
>
> Charlie V.

Charlie, Try inversion. I have had a screwed up hip for a long time
after a few wrecks and being fat. My right hip would go numb and after a
while it gets hot as well. Docs said take this medication and don't walk
on it. RIGHT....

Tried an inversion table and discovered that 20 minutes a week inverted
took all the pain away.

--
Steve W.