[AT] Windbreaker out of storage

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:33:32 PST 2008

Have you seen the ones they make for construction equipment?  Most of the
dozers these days have radiator fans that blow forward and the "heat houser"
fits over the radiator and has a fabric duct that takes that hot air from
the radiator and carries it back to the operator.  I've never used one or
even seen one other than in pictures but it looks like it would work/help.

Charlie