[AT] Some ads from the 11/22 Lancaster Farming

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 06:16:44 PST 2008

> Spreaders around here were pin adjustable for that reason. Also to allow
> for items that tended to pull to one side (like a sickle bar) by
> adjusting the spreader you could lessen the side load on the team and
> make it easier for them to pull straight.
>
> --
> Steve W.
> Near Cooperstown, New York

===============================

Around here "spreaders" were used to put manure on the fields...   ;-)
Kidding...
While we have horses I have never "worked" horses. I would like to
though. I look at them as just another kind of "old tractor".   :-)
One advantage is that no one thinks you are nuts when you talk to a horse.
:-)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)