[AT] 3 point quick hitch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 19 06:43:55 PST 2008

This is not a simple issue. In theory, all three point hitches and
attachments are supposed to be built to the ASAE specification. But we
all know that didn't always happen. The width of the Harbor Freight
device seems to match the Cat I standard, and any implement I have tried
(Woods finish mower, Ford 7' blade, generic boom crane, generic three
point scoop, etc.) have all fit. That is as far as my experience goes.

Mike