[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:12:16 PST 2008

Charlie:

We seem to agree that global warming is a Big Picture phenomenon that
has happened cyclically many times in the past, and human
contributions are trivial.  Therefore attempts to control CO2 are
misguided (being nice).  Not to mention, if you bought the concept at
all, that methane gas and water vapor are both orders of magnitude
more significant "greenhouse gases" and therefore choice to pick on
CO2 is even more illogical.  That drives me nuts.

But we aren't talking about CO2 because you cannot control that with a
catalytic converter.  We are talking about atmospheric pollutants
(NOx, HC, particulates) that make the air appear dirty (smog), make it
smell bad, and make people fatally ill (carcinogens).  I VERY STRONGLY
SUPPORT VEHICULAR AIR POLLUTION CONTROLS.  Yes I'm raising my voice.

Steve O.