[AT] Gas Cans

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:03:14 PST 2008

I have a Blitz can shown on your link.  My brother left it behind on a trip from Az. because he found he did not need to carry spare gas for his return trip. I found that in our cold weather I needed a screw driver to release the clip for the yellow end cap.  Cold plastic is not willing to flex.  Beyond that it seemed to take about a day to empty five gallons through the spout.  ---Long story short---  I ended up cutting the spout down to about two inches long and gutting the inside.  I put the other internal yellow stopper in the cap with inverted spout to seal when not actually pouring.  It is a fairly handy container now.

Charlie V. in WNY