[AT] Gas Cans

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:54:26 PST 2008

I've got one of those cans.  I can't say I like it but it is a tough sucker.
I emptied all of the fuel out of it on a hot day, put the cap back on the
spout and put it in the bed of my pickup.  It was really cool that night.
The next day that thing was sucked down to about 3 gals.  I figured it was
ruined when I poped the cap off and it didn't come all the way back to shape
but when it was re-filled with fuel it straightened out and was none the
worse for wear.

The only good thing I can say about it is I can stick the nozzle in the tank
on my D-14 and lay it down on the flat top of the gas tank and let it gurgle
away until it's empty.  I just prop my hand on it to keep if from gurgling
and jumping off the tractor.  If daddy had used those kinds of cans I could
have eaten a full meal and taken a cat nap while he was fueling up the D-10.
LOL.

Charlie