[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 05:22:23 PST 2008

I have one (I think it's also a blitz) that has a very small split at
the top handle; I never fill them full (only put in about 4-4.5 gallons
to make me have to tip them further to start pouring for less spillage)
so it's not a problem.  Makes a nice vent.  The "spill proof spouts"
they all seem to have now cause me to spill more than ever trying to get
them to spring back & start pouring.  I have a coupla the old spouts
that are still good so use one of them on the can I'm using at the time.
When gas prices were rising rapidly I used to keep 3 five gallon cans
full; now just fill them one at a time since by the time I empty one the
price may have dropped significantly.

Lew