[AT] Auto parts guys

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 07:07:00 PST 2008

Note on an auto parts store story:

I went into the local NAPA store one Sunday AM and asked the young gentleman behind the counter for points & condenser for a "magneto"- to which he replied what kind of a car is a Magneto?  I asked for a more senior employee!

We have to keep the "craft" alive so the next generation knows these things!

Bruce