[AT] now 2 cylinder, etc.

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 20:28:30 PDT 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 8:02 AM, CEE VILL wrote:

> Don't feel bad, Roy.  ... the lady asked where the cord was and
> where was it plugged in.

Charlie,

It's interesting how narrow is the view some people have of the world.

> ...  I prefer not to think about most of the information that I do
> not know.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

>    The real deal as age creeps up is remembering where the
> information is stored.

Or perhaps remembering what the filing method is.  I like to say that
as I grow older (64 now) wisdom is pushing the facts out of my brain.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.