[AT] now 2 cylinder, etc.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 05:02:26 PDT 2008

Don't feel bad, Roy.  The Mrs. and I took friends (city types) to the tractor/steam show one time.  While watching stationary engines run, the lady asked where the cord was and where was it plugged in.  (Lol and still grinning.)  I prefer not to think about most of the information that I do not know.  Scares me.  At any rate, any day I learn something new is a good day.  The real deal as age creeps up is remembering where the information is stored.   (Grin)

Charlie V. in WNY