[AT] John Deere 6619T engine

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 1 08:02:58 PDT 2008

No Roy,  you didn't spin the wheel, get it going and then engage some gear
to start it.  You spun the engine along with the flywheel.  You didn't send
a child to do it!  There might have been some sort of compression release.
I don't know.  I'm not a JD guy and never tried to start one of them.

Charlie