[AT] AT Digest, Vol 57, Issue 21

Claudeprintequip at aol.com Claudeprintequip at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 09:17:21 PST 2008

Hello List,
I bought the 3 point quick hitch adapter at Harbor Freight.  I had to  expand
the lower lift hooks outboard about 1/2 inch in order to pick up my home
made box blade.  Not a big deal.  The top hook won't link up to  anything I have
so I made a link to replace it with.  Piece of 1/2 inch by  1 inch metal about
5 inches long.  Holes drilled in each end for pins at  the implement  and the
hitch. Now it's a semi-fast hitch. Still it's a good  advantage over the
swing arm hook up.
Claude
Tontitown, Arkansas

In a message dated 11/21/2008 11:04:27 A.M. Central Standard Time,