[AT] 3 point quick hitch - Missing emails

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:41:52 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM, charlie hill
<charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Hi H.L.   To tell you the truth I never even got the original post.  I
> thought that problem on this list was fixed but I guess not.  What I got was
> Roy's reply to a question apparently asked by Claude.
===========================

I used to have that missing messages problem from this list but it
apparently was not caused directly by this list. After I finally got
this Verizon USB wireless broadband I started using on-line email
(Google gmail) and the problem went away completely. On-line email was
just too slow to use on dial-up.

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)