[AT] 3 point quick hitch

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:55:50 PST 2008

Roy, you might want to look into a three-point conversion kit instead
of the quick hitch. I had a friend make one for my little Allis
Chalmers B years ago, as it only had a drawbar. It isn't pretty but it
works. The kits they sell now look good and work. If you can't find it
through www.atis.net try looking around at www.yesterdaystractors.com.
I think one manufacturer of these kits was "worksaver".

Warren