[AT] Ferguson TO parts?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:40:25 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Rick Weaver <Rick.Weaver at hilton.com> wrote:
> Farmer, have I got a deal for you.
>
> Go to my web site at http://www.oldfergusontractors.com.  I have listed
> all the sites I have found which offer Ferguson parts.  I recommend
> Yesterday's Tractors as a starting point.
>
> Use the "Ferguson Resources" page.
>
> Rick
>
> Rick Weaver

Thanks Rick, great site, tons of information...
I will only be doing some minimal stuff on this TO-20 to get it usable
and a tiny bit more presentable for the parade next Friday. Mostly
cleaning and adding lights etc. Then I have to get back on to the shop
clear out so I can work there this winter. It is shaping up slowly but
shaping up. At least since I finally got the wood shop moved out to
another building I have room to move all of the stuff (temporarily)
that shouldn't be there at all over out of the way. I have one
priority project and by January or February I hope to start on an
overdue PTO repair on my MF-165D. Then I want to get my Farmall 400 LP
engine back together (I think I have all of the parts except the
gasket set) and my 1948 John Deere usable. It just needs rear tires
but I also want to either adjust or replace the rear wheel bearings. I
hope by spring to be ready to start hunting parts for my Case VAC.
That one may call for a parts tractor. It is all good but the engine
and tires. I'll just keep my eyes open for a good buy there. I'm also
watching for cheap stuff for the Allis WC. I almost need more stuff
for it than I already have. Do you still count it as a tractor if you
have less than 50% of it?   ;-)   It needs a radiator, engine (and all
engine components), front wheels, rear wheels and 4 tires... The
fenders are pretty bad too. On the up side both turn brakes are free
and working and that is rare on a WC.   :-)
A few weeks ago I blew a rear tire on my Farmall Super M and parked it
by the shop door. son Scott put it up on jack stands and I rolled the
replacement tire (bought at Portland) over and leaned it up against
the bad one and that was as far as I got. I may change it today while
I am resting from something else...   :-)   First I have to change the
plug that started arcing and melted on the air compressor last week
(its always something). That was a good plug, plugged into a new short
12 gauge extension cord. I don't like arcing and melting... not a good
thing... I'm glad I was standing there.
Some may recall that our place over in the next county got hit by a
tornado last spring. I have hundreds of logs stacked there now and a
bunch of other trees I need/want to cut. I went to the Wood-Mizer
Global Headquarters in Indy this week and bought a little LT-10
sawmill with one bed extension. They were out so I will pick it up at
their Newpoint IN plant next week (about 25+ miles southeast of here).
I also went to TSC at Greensburg and bought a 119,000 BTU wood
furnace. Bring on the recession, I'm ready...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)